Location: On the main floor, approx. 26' wide x 45' long (1170sq. ft), with high ceilings, large windows and doors (north and south exposure) and a wood parquet floor.
- Up to 100 persons seated, theatre-style, for lectures or workshops.
- Dance, Tai Chi, Yoga and Exercise
- Music recitals – an upright piano is available to rent for $50.
- Smaller functions - tables (6’ long x 2.5’ wide) are available for seating or displays.
- Wedding tea ceremonies.
- Small memorial services and memorial receptions.
For large groups, a microphone & speaker are available for rent ($30). A 33” TV with VCR/DVD is available for $30. An 8' x 8' screen for $30. An LCD projector for $50. Users would have to bring their own laptop and may bring their own projector. The Great Hall is used year-round by the church community on Sundays until 1 pm.
The kitchen opens on to the Great Hall and for an additional charge, can be used to make coffee and tea or set out catered food. Limited fridge space is available, and caterers are asked to bring food close to serving time. We also ask that caterers make arrangements to take away any utensils, urns, carafes or serving dishes that they provide. If a group leaves substantial garbage, we will need to add a surcharge.